A personal blog about gaming, modeling, and other less than cool ways to spend your time.

Friday, January 21, 2011

ONE MODEL!!! (or how I learned to stop worrying and snipe noobs)



I am one model.....ONE MODEL! from finishing up my Imperial Fists. Do I buckle down and complete it...no. Instead I take the crack that is COD Black Ops and proceed to get all kinds of addicted. I don't even really like the game, seriously I like Modern Warfare 2 better!

So I get to max level, because I like leveling things. I guess its the recovering WOW addict in me. Do I turn my attention back to my yellow army men? Meh, I'll find wager matches, or go hunt some zombies.

One droppod! It's almost completely painted!

Rix

OK to be honest I do want to also add a Techmarine and two Vindicators, but I would still be content if I stopped painting once I finished the droppod.

No comments:

Post a Comment