A personal blog about gaming, modeling, and other less than cool ways to spend your time.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Skirting around the perimeter of a hobby



It's not very typical that I get bored at home. Not because of the normal reasons: kids, chores, family obligations. No, it's because I'm a man of many hobbies. I switch between like a (insert funny analogy). I just normally have a game that I am crazy addicted to and a list of reserve games that I really want to get to. I'm in a weird lull right now.

I have Dawn of War 2: Retribution coming out in the next couple of weeks. Flop the Riviatzee I'm all in. I have been playing the beta, but that's just the multi-player, which to me is the least fun portion of the game (I almost didn't play the original Dawn of War 2 because of the multi-player beta, before I realized that it has very little to do with the real game mode).

I am pretty much done with my Imperial Fists for a while. I made a Master of the Forge, since a bunch of my lists use him. I have a spare Vindicator around that I will probably throw some yellow on. The problem is that I don't play enough to get my list settled down.

Other than that I don't know what to occupy myself with. I have thought about undertaking some serious expansions on the Imperial Fists (going for the full company) or reworking my other armies.... Meh. I need more inspiration before I do that. There isn't any pc or ps3 games that have me excited.


Rix

No comments:

Post a Comment