A personal blog about gaming, modeling, and other less than cool ways to spend your time.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Captain Marcus Decius Regulus

A Captain leads from the front. By his example shall his men know what it is to be of the Adeptus Astartes, and from his teachings shall they learn the trade of battle in the Emperor's name.

No ordinary man can a Captain be, for many are the paths to victory and he must be master of them all. His every being shall be an extension of the Emperor's work. With every strike of his sword, with every

word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honoured master. He will vanquish darkness and heresy with every thought, word, and deed. So shall his coming be a sign of deliverance to the dutiful, and a herald of dismay to all traitors. No living man shall stay his wrath.

+++ Roboute Guilliman, quoted in the Apocrypha of Skaros +++

(Space Marine Codex, 5th edition)



Captain Decius leads from the front...period. He is a Lysander counts-as. I spent a fair amount of time drilling out the bare head (since all of my marines wear their damn helmets). I liked him with my command squad, but I will most likely be letting him lead a group of assault terminators when I get up enough scratch to put that unit together. He is my favorite HQ option, I have put some librarians together, but I just have a tough time fielding the Fists without stubborn.



That finishes off my half company. I have some attachments and vehicles left to show, but I'll save those for the next couple of posts.

Rix

No comments:

Post a Comment