A personal blog about gaming, modeling, and other less than cool ways to spend your time.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Transports

As you are a knight in service of the Emperor, so is the Rhino your steed. Honor it, respect it, see that its needs are met, and it shall serve you well through all the battles you must face

+++ Roboute Guilliman, quoted in the Apocrypha of Skaros +++

As would befit a full strength codex company, my squads all have Rhino transports. I went with the exposed vehicle commanders mostly because I like the look. It reminds me of the times I have interacted with US Army armor commanders.




I freehanded on the squad markings, well sorta. In order to get a the lines strait I used my India ink pen and a ruler.



Lastly, my drop pods. I still need a third to be dropping two on the first turn of the game. And of all the models in the GW line, this is by far the most annoying to paint. I like how detailed it is (especially for the price), but it is just a monster trying to get access to all the edges.




Rix

No comments:

Post a Comment